Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Chore-Killing Playlist

Every now and again I'll get what they call a Wild Hair and decide to attack the house with yellow rubber gloves, a sponge and my insistent "dance" moves while I move from room to room spreading cleanliness and good cheer. This morning was one of those times and I created my fantastic Chore-Killing Playlist that lead me through kitchen, dining room and family room with up-beat, motivated jams. I am now happily reveling in my success and ready to share my "get it done" playlist for the determined wifey in need of energy and a tidy home! Your Husband might even be inspired to cook dinner tonight after coming home to your spick and span lovenest! Check it:

"Bleed it Out"--Linkin Park (gets your blood moving)
"4 Minutes"-- Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake (gets your body moving)
"If I Never See Your Face Again"--Maroon 5 ft. Rihanna (gets your mouth moving)
"Shake It"-- Metro Station (gets your booty moving)
"The Garden"-- Mirah (encourages focus and drive)
"In the Summertime"-- Mongo Jerry (lighten up, take a breather)
"Maneater"-- Nelly Furtado (show those dishes what you're made of!)
"Hey Ya"-- Outkast (oldie but goodie)
"Upgrade You"--Beyonce ft. JayZ (feeling empowered yet?)
"Can't Get Enough of Your Love"--Bad Company (your home is singing this to you now)
"Gimme More (REMIX)"--Britney Spears ft. T.I. (ready for your second wind?)
"Forever"-- Chris Brown (work in some athletics to this one!)
"Viva la Vida"-- Coldplay (inspires your pursuit of cleanliness)
"Mercy"-- Duffy (work through the pain!)
"Without Me"--Eminem (a guilty pleasure for all your hard work)
"Mary Jane Shoes"-- Fergie (ahhh another breather)
"Get Low"-- Flo Rida ft. T-Pain (appropriate for low down dirty jobs)
"Sexy Back"--Justin Timberlake (oh yes, you did)
"American Boy" -- Estelle ft Kanye West (think of that happy husband face!)
"All These Things That I've Done"-- The Killers (a grande finale, well deserved!)
Coming up Next: House Chore Duets Playlist (for the husband & wife team ready to kick some house chore ass!)

No comments: